[Chugalug] wireless routers

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 15:13:56 UTC 2013

Quoting Andrew Rodgers <acedrew at acedrew.com>:

> Just get yourself one of these. $80 and you'll cover your whole backyard.
>
> http://www.ubnt.com/airmax#nanostationm

Thanks, Andrew... but that's what I'm trying to AVOID! :D I don't want
my neighbors banging on my wi-fi trying to guess the password. :) I
want to -just- cover the interior of my house. Since my router is
currently on an exterior wall, I figure the signal has to be
hemispherical, so there's a lot of wasted signal strength that could
be better used if it were directionalized. :)