[Chugalug] [OT] Part time work

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 17:42:37 UTC 2013

I'm *thinking about* pursuing part-time or contract-based work, as things
with my own (new) business are still pretty slow as I'm trying to grow the
business, and I'm also worried things will slow down a little bit over the
holidays and early part of next year.

So on a side note, if you know of any nonprofits who need technical
support, website hosting, or any sort of IT consulting, feel free to send
them to http://developcents.com and pass me their name. =)

But to get back on topic of my off-topic Chugalug post, if you or your
company is looking to hire a part-time employee for systems administration,
network administration or technical support positions, please have a look
at my resume and give me a call.

- David

PS: This is partly on topic, because I'm writing this email on a
Linux-based system, and I have quite a bit of Linux experience. Bonus: I'm
great with DNS (and BIND) as well as Linux Web Hosting architectures (LAMP
stacks, mostly).

PPS: Develop CENTS is getting ready to issue a massive Press Release on
December 2, and we're hopeful that we'll get some media attention out of
it. Stay tuned - but I won't be spamming the list with that PR... so it'll
be up to you to find it. :)

--
David White
Founder & CEO