[Chugalug] We need a new BITCOIN fight!

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 21:59:03 UTC 2013

Nah, I don't want to fight, I just enjoy watching the fights/discussions that are a result of mentioning BITCOINS on this list.

Been a slow day, could use some entertainment.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011