[Chugalug] We need a new BITCOIN fight!

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 21:46:25 UTC 2013

If you want to fight - let's talk about what symbol should be used for
BitCoin.

B⃫ is my fav.

B⃦ also works, but is hard to read.

#3 is fun, because you can type it on anything. |B also works - but isn't
visually striking IMHO.

ᗸ is unique, but doesn't look like money.

฿ would be perfect, if it wasn't already in use in Thailand.

Ⓑ works, but doesn't look like the B with 2 lines that is currently in use.

What do you think?

*- Chad W. Smith*