[Chugalug] We need a new BITCOIN fight!

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 21:07:19 UTC 2013

I just broke even (paid for my equipment) in my little bitcoin experiment. Bought my stuff in early September, so just over 60 days to even.

Now the question is whether to turn it into USD, or leave it as coin and see if it goes back to $900.

Thanks to Matt and Lynn for turning me on to coinbase to make cashing out easy!

BITCOIN has been mentioned in the Chugalug thread so are you ready to RUMBLE?

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011