[Chugalug] Driving a 3-axis TTL stepper mounted router

basic2point0 at gmail.com basic2point0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 22:06:41 UTC 2013

If it’s any help to anyone, I work as a CNC machinist. Lathe, mill, grinder, router table, laser router, we have all that stuff. I borrowed software from work way back when I started at this particular place, so that I could install it on my own machine and play around with it, because I didn’t have time for experimentation at work.

I have Mach 3 (registered) in  a Windows 2000 Virtualbox  vm that someone could play with if needed.