[Chugalug] xp replacement

basic2point0 at gmail.com basic2point0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 19:49:17 UTC 2013

I considered that. I do have Virtualbox vm running Windows 98 on their PC, because my dad liked some DOS games that he had on his older PC, so I cloned the whole drive and made it a vm because it was the simplest option at the time. He’s got that figured out pretty well. However, knowing my parents, they would boot into a buggy XP install rather than learn something new.