[Chugalug] xp replacement

basic2point0 at gmail.com basic2point0 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 19:44:41 UTC 2013

My parents have a Kindle Fire, so they’re getting a little more open-minded I guess.

A driver apparently got updated that caused the video card to act buggy, also the USB ports suddenly decided to either stop working or only work if you plug something halfway in. I sent another family member a 2 different Live Linux distros out of curiousity, and the usb ports work properly under Linux.  None of the hardware or software has been changed or upgraded in at least a couple years, outside of Windows updates.

They don’t live close by, but I’ll be there for the holidays, so I figured I’d plan ahead.