[Chugalug] xp replacement

Nick Smith nick at nicksmith.us
Mon Nov 18 17:03:41 UTC 2013

Are you sure its a driver issue and not flaky hardware? Did a driver get
updated recently around the time this started?
Drivers can have issues, but normally not if they have been working fine
unless there is an underlying hardware issue.
(with no major software changes (IMHO))

Im not advocating not switching them off windows, but it might be as simple
as swapping out a video card or reinstalling a driver (or older/newer
version of a driver)

I couldnt imagine trying to get my parents to use linux. That would be more
headache than its worth (for me, and them)