[Chugalug] OT: MacBook for sale. Too cheap?

Jeff Leggett hikerguy at jeffleggett.com
Fri Nov 15 15:59:18 UTC 2013

My 2009 17" MBP went for over $1200 this year when I upgraded to a new 15"
MBP/Retina.  Say what you want about Apple. NO OTHER TECH HOLDS ITS VALUE
LIKE THAT, also just yesterday got $350 for a third gen IPad when I
upgraded to the new Air (I did include a full otterbox in that price to be
honest).  Though I do love my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 right now, I probably
would have gotten an iPhone if they'd every up the screen size.

I travel for work to stay in Chattanooga, and no other laptop lets do
everything I need to do for my work (Information Security), incl running
multiple VM's, etc for the same weight.  Sure, I could drop the same amt of
$$$ on an Alienware laptop or similar, but they WEIGH 15 frikkin lbs!  :-D

We don't drink the kool aid because we're brainwashed, we drink the kool
aid because it tastes good! (I.E. works for what we want it for)

 If that's legit for $1000, but it and then resell it on Ebay for a profit.