[Chugalug] Well done, Aaron

Bret McHone dbmchone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 15:35:08 UTC 2013

I run a mine craft server for some friends and guys at work here from my house. There's a few on there that have built some pretty elaborate buildings/structures. You're welcome to hop on an play around if you want, just contact me off list.

I will warn you that it's just a dual-core driving it so *PLEASE* go light on TNT… I've only had to kick one guy for doing that so far…. be built a mountain of TNT and I accidentally hit it with my TNT canon.. When it went off my poor server cried for about 15 minutes before I finally just killed the process and restarted the mine craft server.

I rarely hop on mine craft at all these days, but it's a decent distraction for a few minutes at a time.

-B