[Chugalug] OT: MacBook for sale. Too cheap?

Unkmar unkmar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 04:06:10 UTC 2013

I used my 1600x1200 for as long as I could stomach its slow speed. Twice, I
attempted moving to a faster laptop. Both times the faster laptop was at
1024x768 or some similar resolution. 1366x768?

I was never able to get use to the lower resolution. I didn't migrate to
the faster , low resolution laptop. I simply stopped using the slow, high
resolution one. My high resolution desktop took over. Now none of it works
but my phone and the low resolution laptop. I still won't use the laptop.

And most of my work is at terminal inside a GUI. (xterm)

PS: This entire message created on my cell phone.