[Chugalug] Really annoying connection issues with OpenWRT

Know Juan w32.n01 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 13:17:02 UTC 2013

I know there was an issue with being able to flash it if it had been
upgraded to a certain firmware level.  You may need to just re-flash it or
find an older Buffalo firmware and *then* flash it.  If all else fails,
there's always TFTP recovery.

http://arouter.blogspot.com/2011/07/firmware-flashing-and-brick-recovery.html

Good luck!