[Chugalug] OT: MacBook for sale. Too cheap?

Dan Eveland develand at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 03:11:26 UTC 2013

I have retina displays on my phone, tablet and laptop. No way would I voluntarily go back.

Looking at regular displays is like watching regular TV after nothing but HD. You don't notice how much better HD is until you go back. Same for retina displays.

The type is just wonderful on retina displays. Real fonts. No compromises. Perfect curves and subtle hairlines. Beautiful. A pleasure to use.

Dan