[Chugalug] Cards Against Humanity

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 03:03:16 UTC 2013

>From the FAQ.

*Do I have your permission to make some crappy Cards Against Humanity thing
like an app?*

Cards Against Humanity is available under a BY-NC-SA 2.0 Creative Commons
license. That means you can use our content to make whatever, but you have
to give us credit, you can’t profit from the use of our content (this means
ad revenue is not allowed), and you have to share whatever you make in the
same way we share it (this means you can’t submit our content to any app
store). We own the name “Cards Against Humanity,” so you have to call your
crappy thing something else.

*- Chad W. Smith*