[Chugalug] Small /boot partitions must go!

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Wed Nov 13 02:36:52 UTC 2013

> I'm just curious as to why one would need 1gb for /boot. Are we keeping the last 10 kernels
> just in case? Or is there another reason I'm missing?

Not intentionally, but when a system is set to receive updates, it will
add them, and default install on Ubuntu server does not autoremove..

I live in a strange world where some of the servers I help manage are
not always accessible, and I must share some responsibilities with others.

What we really need, is a dedicated sysadmin... But that's another story.
Maybe in next years budget...