[Chugalug] Small /boot partitions must go!

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 19:54:23 UTC 2013

wes,
Red Hat does a great job of pruning out old kernels.  I manage about 100 or
so RHEL5 and RHEL6 machines (even some RHEL4), and all of our machines have
500 meg boot partitions.  Some have been around for years, and have seen
many kernel updates, and we have never had an issue with /boot getting
filled.