[Chugalug] Small /boot partitions must go!

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 23:40:39 UTC 2013

+1

I always assign 1gb to /boot. If it's SuSE or a SuSE variant, make it
10GB -- enough to fit the installation dvd(s) on in a pinch. I always
recommend a boot partition to simply troubleshooting. Have you ever
tried to fix a low level boot problem on a machine with nothing but lvm
partitioning? Fun times.