[Chugalug] We’re About to Lose Net Neutrality — And the Internet as We Know It

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Sun Nov 10 15:12:16 UTC 2013

"Net neutrality is a dead man walking. The execution date isn’t set, but
it could be days, or months (at best). And since net neutrality is the
principle forbidding huge telecommunications companies from treating
users, websites, or apps differently — say, by letting some work better
than others over their pipes — the dead man walking isn’t some abstract or
far-removed principle just for wonks: It affects the internet as we all
know it."
http://www.wired.com/opinion/2013/11/so-the-internets-about-to-lose-its-net-neutrality/