[Chugalug] Does anyone know if linux supports the DSD sound format?

Chad Smith chad78 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 02:36:00 UTC 2013

Well, since America makes up 35% of the world marketshare when it comes to
buying music, (more than any other country - in fact, more than any 2 other
countries combined) - then Americans would probably be a pretty good source
of defining "Mainstream".

http://morefansforyourband.blogspot.com/2010/11/which-country-spends-most-money-on.html

*- Chad W. Smith*