[Chugalug] Bitcoin bit $378 today

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Sun Nov 10 01:48:01 UTC 2013

"In the wake of the publication of a new academic paper that says there is
a fundamental flaw in the Bitcoin protocol that could allow a small cartel
of participants to become powerful enough that it could take over the
mining process and gather a disproportionate amount of the value in the
system, researchers are debating the potential value of the attack and
whether it's actually practical in the real world.
http://it.slashdot.org/story/13/11/09/229220/bitcoin-probably-isnt-broken