[Chugalug] Bitcoin bit $378 today

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 19:01:51 UTC 2013

DOH!!,!  Matt beat me to it.   Coinbase is pretty nice, and they have some
really great merchant tools.  You can send your BTC to coinbase and then
sell them.  The profits will be directly deposited into your bank.

I'm still gonna shamelessly drop my referral link here for any one else
that may be interested:

https://coinbase.com/?r=521045129757bf315c000063&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link