[Chugalug] Bitcoin bit $378 today

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 13:31:38 UTC 2013

Well my 9 USB ASIC's have pumped out 3/4 of a bitcoin which means if I can
figure out how to turn that into dollars I will be at break even on
hardware.

Gonna go look and see how to go from BitMinter to Bank... Something tells
me it's gonna be frustrating ;-)

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfon®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

*"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we have ever come up with.
It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds"*

*Steve Jobs, 1955-2011*

*sent from my ipad