[Chugalug] Off Topic: Anyone TIG/MIG welding Aluminum

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Fri Nov 8 20:39:55 UTC 2013

I'm going to need some high grade aluminum framework for a project
nicely welded.. Kinda big pieces and they need to look nice, or at least,
look nice after some grinding and polishing. I can stick weld aluminum and
when I am lucky, it sticks.. but it ain't very pretty.

Willing to pay for good strong attractive welds, am making a custom
carrier frame for the back of my RV.. I'd like it to look nice.

The machine shops I used to use for such projects are all out of business.