[Chugalug] Laptop Alternatives

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 20:27:40 UTC 2013

I've basically settled on HP Elitebook/Dell Precision from now on. I have a
Dell Precision M4400 for school and a Lenovo X201 for portable, my
Precision is hitting the end of its life and needs a replacement, but I
still run three VMs on it (Windows, Red Hat, and CentOS).

My biggest issue is my schooling requires me to stick to Quadro graphics.