[Chugalug] Laptop Alternatives

gary hasty ghasty at hastypudding.com
Fri Nov 8 15:58:27 UTC 2013

I've pretty much went to the other darkside and have been traveling mostly
with my ipad with bluetooth keyboard case.  When I have something needing a
desktop have been using our VDI and Computer as a Service options.  I use a
virtual desktop for the occasional windows needs (mostly for oddball things
requiring IE).  Although, I just moved from a massive engineering grade
Dell notebook that weighed a ton to a Mac Air for my company work.  Now the
Air is half the weight and size of my ipad with it's keyboard