[Chugalug] OT - Want some DDR3

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:49:11 UTC 2013

Anyone have any DDR3 (204-pin) 1333 memory laying around? I need 2 4gb
sticks (total of 8gb, or 4x2).

If so, how much? Otherwise, I'll think about buying some on Amazon or
somewhere.

That said, if I do upgrade my memory, I'll have a couple of 2gb (total of
4gb) modules laying around I'd be willing to sell for cheap (brand is
Crucial). Looks like they're selling new for $40 - if I decide to upgrade
my memory (with the above specs), I'll sell my existing modules for $25.

- David

--
David White
Founder & CEO