[Chugalug] Raspberry Pi on track to sell more units than Apple II computers

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:17:18 UTC 2013

Phil is kinda correct.  Ubuntu for Android is kinda vaporware since it was
designed to "introduce" people to Ubuntu phone, without the need to
re-flash your phones rom.

However,  Ubuntu Phone is looking pretty fantastic.  I really wish their
Indiegogo campaign for the Ubuntu Edge (
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ubuntu-edge)  would have been succesfull.
 Ubuntu Phone is a great convergence of phone/desktop, and it looks like it
works really well.

You can actually install the current build of Ubuntu Phone on some
commodity hardware out there now, like the Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, but I
don't think they have it 100% working yet.  http://www.ubuntu.com/phone
for more information.

This is the device I want.  And thats coming from a die-hard Red Hat fan.

Ed, I figured you would get a kick out that comment :)