[Chugalug] Raspberry Pi on track to sell more units than Apple II computers

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 15:40:43 UTC 2013

YES Chad that is what I mean, since I referenced it in a previous post.

However that is vaporware, plus it is a PHONE that then requires a screen and keyboard (motorola lapdock)

I want this wonderful idea applied to the ASUS Transformer prime's and really want it for Nexus 7/Galaxy Note 8 type config.

Zagg builds WONDERFUL keyboard cases for iPad (and one for Galaxy Note 8) but the tablet/keyboard combo possibilities with Android lag far behind the iPad because no manufacturer will commit to a form factor for more than 1 generation.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011