[Chugalug] Raspberry Pi on track to sell more units than Apple II computers

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 15:19:58 UTC 2013

Tim,

"murse" issues aside, I do not use microsoft products, life is simply too short.

I had a transformer and it was OK. not good, just ok. John Aldrich now owns it I hope his experiences with it are more positive than mine.

What is lacking is a "desktop" experience once you are using the keyboard/touchpad. Android should drop out at that point and one of the MANY linux desktops should take over.

THAT is a killer product. THAT is the experience I desire. THAT would divorce me from Apple. As it is the iPad still offers superior usability over any android Tab I have used. Keep in mind I am a very happy Galaxy S4 owner, and have grown to really appreciate Android. On Phones. PERIOD. The Android tablet experience is way behind the iPad IMHO.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / snapfōn®
www.snapfon.com
phil.sieg at seniortechllc.com

Phone: 423.535.9968
Fax: 423.265.9820
Mobile: 423.331.0725

"The computer is the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with. It's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."

Steve Jobs, 1955-2011