[Chugalug] Raspberry Pi on track to sell more units than Apple II computers

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Thu Nov 7 01:55:16 UTC 2013

I'm sorry PC is a personal computer vs say the old main frames and time
shares.
Modern servers are meant to be be used by lots of folks at once.
Hence not "personal".  True people like you and me have personal servers.
But that isn't the norm.
Mobiles and tablet whether I like it or not are the the new "PC's"