[Chugalug] Raspberry Pi on track to sell more units than Apple II computers

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 01:45:42 UTC 2013

Until Windows disappears, x86/x86-64 goes the way of the Dodo, PC will be
around in one form or another.

Until that time, the 'Death' of the PC will just be overblown hype by media
groups hoping to sell a subscription. Mutation is not death, changing forms
isn't really death either. The car isn't the same form factor it was in the
1950s or the 1920s, did it stop being the car?