[Chugalug] Raspberry Pi on track to sell more units than Apple II computers

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 01:17:55 UTC 2013

Technically? Yes. A Server is just an overpowered PC. How is that NOT a PC?
Beyond the fact that you are arguing that its purpose isn't a 'personal'
purpose. Yet I can take a Server out of service, throw practically any
flavor OS on it, and it'll work. Hell, I had a server I used for PC gaming
for a long time, was one of the BEST gaming PCs I ever had.