[Chugalug] NSA PRISM Architect?

Stephen Kraus ub3ratl4sf00 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 20:33:58 UTC 2013

I wouldn't hold my breathe for those sort of details. Even if you were
working on a program like PRISM in the development stages, its unlikely
you'd even know what you are working on, most of the projects like this are
modularized in order to minimize details leaking or avoid hinting at the
purpose.