[Chugalug] NSA PRISM Architect?

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 18:17:45 UTC 2013

Anyone on the list know who designed and built PRISM?

Having worked for Uncle Sam, I honestly did not think the NSA had the chops
to build PRISM. Government (and contractors) are more likely to create a
mess like the ObamaCare website than they are to pull of a technical coup.
Half the problem is the quality of engineers and the other half the problem
is the constant bureaucratic crap endemic in any government project.

I can see that Alexander managed to deflect the bureaucracy... but think
about what it takes to build and run the thing. Alexander must have someone
architecting the thing. Who was that?