[Chugalug] Raspberry Pi on track to sell more units than Apple II computers

Tim Youngblood timyoungblood at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 16:27:38 UTC 2013

All that aside (thanks for saving me the words Chad) the most vital aspect
is that PC sales penetration into homes had flattened out over the past
decade.

Now here we are with a device that could break through the price issue. The
question is whether it is one of price, or one of culture? I'm voting the
latter.

Tim