[Chugalug] Switched to Mint

Rod rod-lists at epbfi.com
Sat Nov 2 22:58:46 UTC 2013

Some the issues with ubuntu aren't always ubuntu but debian upstream.
Example 1 some issues with g3 video are upstream and not ubuntu issues.
Example 2 I've also seen some slow down on debian wheezy that the ubuntu
users have been discussing lately.  I wonder if it is as simple as apt-get
clean to fix that?

Both Bodhi and Peppermint OS have been looking good for lightweight
installs.
And there is always Crunchbang.