[Chugalug] Mint

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 20:28:13 UTC 2013

I love it. I've been running it for about a week now, and haven't run into
any problems, except a couple really minor hibernation issues, and 1 time
when I booted, there was apparently a bad sector or something on the swap
partition. Rebooted, and I haven't seen that issue again.

I'm currently doing a Windows 7 pro install onto a VirtualBox VM, and
assuming that goes well, I'll migrate all my Windows stuff into that, and
be done with booting into Windows as my primary OS for good.

I should probably start thinking about buying more memory, and/or buying a
new laptop, though. I have a few older desktops laying around, but I need
to be portable for my primary system.

This current laptop is 3 years old and has 4 GB of memory... I need to give
Windows at least 2-3....

--
David White
Founder & CEO