[Chugalug] Extending WiFi access range

Know Juan w32.n01 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 13:38:09 UTC 2013

In addition to moving the unit somewhere central and using parabolic
antennas - what about installing custom firmware and upping the Tx power?
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Advanced_wireless_settings#TX_Power
That's assuming that your phone's Tx is strong enough to reach back, but
the parabolic should help with that.

Alternatively, this might be worth looking into:
http://www.coova.org/CoovaChilli