[Chugalug] Don't buy these switches

Bret McHone dbmchone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:19:40 UTC 2013

Ty for the heads up about them. I have run into something similar with a
little netgear gigabit switch. (Gs108)

I tried to run a few zero clients and desktops off one with a test and it
freaked out and nothing would connect. I swapped it out with one of our
enterprise switches and it all ran beautifully.

I keep finding that cheap stuff is generally cheap for a reason.

-B