[Chugalug] FYI: DoS attack targeting Spamhaus right now

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 02:38:42 UTC 2013

Regardless, it's an interesting story, and it's further interesting to look
at some of the traffic monitoring sites (such as
http://www.akamai.com/html/technology/dataviz1.html) right now. I keep an
eye on Akami's site every now and then, and it does seem to me that they're
reporting higher amounts of traffic and "attacks" than other times I look
at their site.

I did read the NYT article, and I tend to agree. Even in some of the
correct parts of the article, its amusing: "300 billion bits of
information"....

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Dave Brockman <dave at brockmans.com> wrote:

David White
Founder & CEO