[Chugalug] Ot: business attorney

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Wed Mar 27 23:17:43 UTC 2013

On Wed, 27 Mar 2013, michael pearson wrote:
> Thinking about starting a business and ran into some questions, any recommendations?

If you want to be a Tennessee entity.. Ed Nanney gets a +1 on the
inexpensive end.. Miller and Martin get a +1 with gold plated filligree.

I suggest LegalZoom.com and similar entities for generic LLC and C corp
stuff, especially if you create a Nevada or Delaware corp.

IANAL: But I'll not create another legal entity in the realm of the
Tennessee Department of Revenue...

--Mike--