[Chugalug] OT: (WAY! OT) But important. Rock paper...

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Tue Mar 26 12:31:38 UTC 2013

Quarrying or mining has some impact depending on what is mined and how it is extracted.
Runoff is the biggest problem. But it doesn't have to be.

Besides plants are magical. Here is the proof.
Plants are made of cellulose, a carbohydrate.
Which is a combination of Hydrogen(from water), Oxygen, and Carbon(from CO2).
Plants literally make themselves from thin air plus dew and light.

That's magic in my book.