[Chugalug] Sofa kink packed.. going to moed.

CA metadeath at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 12:47:27 UTC 2013

I like forbidden city off gunbarrel but one of the sushi places downtown
does a sushi buffet on Fridays, I just don't remember which, sekasui
perhaps?

On Friday, March 22, 2013, Sean Brewer <seabre986 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a buffet with sushi/sashimi around that's actually consistently
good?

> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Coe, Carson David <Carson-Coe at utc.edu>
wrote:

>> NO
>>
>> That place is not good. I mean, it tastes okay...but I went there with
my girlfriend and we both got sick from it. I got sushi and she got lo
mein. So yeah. Avoid if possible.

>> Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:
>>

>>  Away from net. missed this.
>> I keep thinking we need to check out that new asian place at the corner.
I think it is called ginger bistro or something.

>> ----- Mike Harrison <cluon at geeklabs.com> wrote:
>> > Ok.  I did that while getting in the car. Mojo was also packed. We
ended up at the chinese buffet next to walmart. Which dispite the cliche,
was pretty darn good.

chugalug at chugalug.org>