[Chugalug] Way OT: Sushi

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Sat Mar 23 12:35:11 UTC 2013

> Is there a buffet with sushi/sashimi around that's actually consistently good?

The lunch buffet at Toto on the N. Shore has been impressive. Nancy and I
have gone.. and it's well worth the price.. I think tax, tip and all lunch
cost us about $35 ?

You don't want cheap sushi..

The sushi at the Chinese Garden by Wal Mart (Signal Mtn) was actually
really good.. but didn't have any fish in what I had, which makes it cheap
and safer for a place like that.

On topic: Had a conversation with Terry Parker of Chattanooga College
(Thanks to Daniel Appleget) in which he mentioned he may soon have a great
meeting/presentation place available near Eastgate..