[Chugalug] Sofa kink packed.. going to moed.

CA metadeath at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 03:16:22 UTC 2013

I'm surprised you went to the buffet by Wal-Mart, that place has always
sucked. Horrible service and out of time food. Im sorry rice sitting 2hrs
in a pan..yucky. I tried to goto burger at about 8pm and they had a line
almost to the door

On Friday, March 22, 2013, Coe, Carson David <Carson-Coe at utc.edu> wrote:
> NO
>
> That place is not good. I mean, it tastes okay...but I went there with my
girlfriend and we both got sick from it. I got sushi and she got lo mein.
So yeah. Avoid if possible.

> Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:
>

>  Away from net. missed this.
> I keep thinking we need to check out that new asian place at the corner.
I think it is called ginger bistro or something.

> ----- Mike Harrison <cluon at geeklabs.com> wrote:
>> Ok.  I did that while getting in the car. Mojo was also packed. We ended
up at the chinese buffet next to walmart. Which dispite the cliche, was
pretty darn good.