[Chugalug] Sofa kink packed.. going to moed.

Coe, Carson David Carson-Coe at utc.edu
Sat Mar 23 02:20:33 UTC 2013

NO

That place is not good. I mean, it tastes okay...but I went there with my girlfriend and we both got sick from it. I got sushi and she got lo mein. So yeah. Avoid if possible.

Rod-Lists <rod-lists at epbfi.com> wrote:

 Away from net. missed this.
I keep thinking we need to check out that new asian place at the corner. I think it is called ginger bistro or something.