[Chugalug] moving to a cloud db world

Sean Brewer seabre986 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 04:33:46 UTC 2013

Well, I guess you take your pick..By cloud-based database do you mean a
database as a service like Heroku Postgres (which is awesome by the way) or
ObjectRocket? Or do you mean a db hosted on a server instance on something
like Rackspace or Amazon, which ultimately that's what database as a
service actually is, but you manage everything yourself.

I'm not aware of of a Oracle based DBaaS. A startup could be built around
that idea, probably.