[Chugalug] UEFI & Linux

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 15:56:58 UTC 2013

SRM, OpenBoot and OpenFirmware FTW :)

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Dave Brockman <dave at brockmans.com> wrote:

" ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech
censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied,
chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron
Satie as wisdom and warning... The first time any man's freedom is
trodden on we’re all damaged." - Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron
Satie, Star Trek: TNG episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith (K4RNT)