[Chugalug] FW: Sr. Infrastructure Eng. at Homeserve USA Chattanooga

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 11:53:13 UTC 2013

Passing this along to anyone interested :

Dear Matt,

Homeserve USA in Chattanooga is hoping to fill two Sr. Infrastructure
Engineer openings, one more focused as a VMware expert, the other more
storage. Your profile is impressive so I thought I would reach out in
hopes that you may know of someone who might be interested. The top
requirements are those areas (storage, vmware), EMC VNX technology,
Cisco UCS (important), ITIL exp would be great, VMware certified.
Virtualization and Storage are the key areas. Our full job description
is at www.homeserveusa.com in the careers section.

Homeserve USA is growing tremendously here in the U.S., opening up a
multitude of opportunities. We recently partnered with Mayor Giuliani's
organization, Giuliani Enterprises, in hopes to provide homeowners with
additional services. Let me know if you have any questions at all, and
look forward to connecting. Feel free to forward on my info. Thanks!

Best,
Erica O'Connor
Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition
erica.oconnor at homeserveusa.com